Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crossword With A Pen.

There's Judy Garland taking Buddha by the hand
And then these 7 little men get up to dance
They say Confucius does his crossword with a pen...


When Blogchex unceremoniously collapsed, I began writing The Long Way Home again here on Blogger, but my dear friend & fellow music geek O-Dogg made himself a nest at Wordpress.

And it ate at me.

I wanted a blog at Wordpress too.

So, secretly, I started writing there. I didn't even tell O-Dogg at first. I didn't tell anyone. I just wanted to see if I liked it, see if I had other things to write about that I didn't write about here at Blogger. I made the focus music, & I started writing. I had some random visitors who cheered me on. I found that I suddenly had blog diarrhea when it came to music.

When another music geek friend Keith began publishing his own blog I got this idea. I mean, I know Keith has virtual novels to write about music; we conduct music nerd discussion probably 50 times a month. And Crossword With A Pen became a group blog. There are 5 of us, although I'm currently the only one who's got the runs.

Anyway, I told Lara once she got her bio up there I'd actually tell people about it. So here it is.

Crossword With A Pen.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wordpress is a great open source blog tool. You can download the files to install on your own domain name and there's tons of plug-in's. I made my own on my own domain a while back but didn't post anything. :D I'm thinking I plan to mabye to do a photo blog type of thing.

Unknown said...

oops lol, it's me frosty.

Lauren said...

Cool! =)

STELLA said...

Hey Lauren! I've been reading your blogs, very entertaining... thanks! And OMG, I think I played Tori everyday during my college years since I discovered her music. ALOHA!

Lauren said...

I always said I want "The Happy Phantom" to be my funeral song. =)